goodreads

Ltmk's bookshelf: read

Falling Behind
Seven Years of Bad Luck
Forever and Almost Always
Belong to You
Toxic
Deceiving Lies
What's Left of Me
Threat to Our Forever: The Sensual Edition
Adam, Enough Said
Abby's Survival
Ten Tiny Breaths
Sizzle
The Future of Our Past
Unbearable
Restore Me
Real
The Shoe
Heaven Sent
Unexpected Angel
Every Rose

Thursday 15 March 2018

ZB Heller - ED review











**Reviewed for Hooked On Books **

I gave this book a 3.5 stars.

This book had me wanting to read it from the synopsis, and it really sounded good. But the title doesn't really match the book. Yes, we get a few moments where Tyler teaches Jaxson some "lessons" but its mostly them getting to know each other outside the bedroom.

I did find myself laughing out loud at how accident prone Jaxson was but at times it felt like it was a little bit to funny. To me it took away some from the story. I loved Jaxson and Tyler and when they did get into the bed room got to say it was pretty Dang HOT! 

Just because I didn't find this story to be what u might, read it and see.



Goodread


No comments:

Post a Comment