goodreads

Ltmk's bookshelf: read

Falling Behind
Seven Years of Bad Luck
Forever and Almost Always
Belong to You
Toxic
Deceiving Lies
What's Left of Me
Threat to Our Forever: The Sensual Edition
Adam, Enough Said
Abby's Survival
Ten Tiny Breaths
Sizzle
The Future of Our Past
Unbearable
Restore Me
Real
The Shoe
Heaven Sent
Unexpected Angel
Every Rose

Sunday 1 October 2017

Auction for ADHD - Coming 14th October

I am holding an Auction in October for ADHD, I am lucky enough to have a best friend who is a massive part of my life, I would be lost without her and her three amazing children. Not a day goes by that I don’t get to speak to them, they are part of me. Unfortunately they all suffer with ADHD and I see the struggles that they go through on a daily bases.

Seeing the children suffer with everyday things that you and I take for granted. Not only does ADHD mean that the children can be more hyper than a normal child, but they suffer with emotional issues, meaning that they can’t process how they are feeling and react differently. As most people are diagnosed with this illness as a child, they suffer with schooling and been able to keep up to where they should be. Requiring extra help and guidance, having their schooling tailored to their needs and how they are able to learn as they are unable to keep the concentration going.

Alongside ADHD they can suffer with anxiety issues which means that everything can be harder for them. They suffer with Sleep issues where they are unable to turn off and have a restful night's sleep.


I am just wondering if you would be able to donate to our event.



Thank you in advance. .

No comments:

Post a Comment