goodreads

Ltmk's bookshelf: read

Falling Behind
Seven Years of Bad Luck
Forever and Almost Always
Belong to You
Toxic
Deceiving Lies
What's Left of Me
Threat to Our Forever: The Sensual Edition
Adam, Enough Said
Abby's Survival
Ten Tiny Breaths
Sizzle
The Future of Our Past
Unbearable
Restore Me
Real
The Shoe
Heaven Sent
Unexpected Angel
Every Rose

Thursday 12 February 2015

BLITZ - The Billionaire Bargain Part 3 by Lila Monroe











Title: The Billionaire Bargain Part 3
Series: The Billionaire Bargain #3
Author: Lila Monroe
 Release Date: February 12, 2015


Synopsis


Last week I was in the penthouse with a sexy Australian billionaire. Now I’m back to Netflix Friday nights and leftover takeout. And it’s all my fault.

I’m the one who left the high life behind, and all because I couldn’t bring myself to go through with a sham marriage to my sexy boss Grant Devlin — because I went and fell in love with him for real.

I know, stupid.

Now he won’t talk to me, my job is hanging by a thread, and oh yeah, an evil plot to take over Devlin Media Corp means all my hard work could be for nothing. If we’re going to save the company, I need Grant’s help.

Help that doesn’t include hot sex in the copy room.

Wish me luck.














Links to Buy





Also Available


ONLY 99c



AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK







Author Bio

Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.



Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment